Thursday 5 June 2014

Classes and Flights!

Well then, after hours and hours looking over class schedules for this fall at GSU, I have finally chosen what I'm going to study!

You don't know how excited I am to finally have decided what I'm doing. There are literally hundreds of choices, so much choice that I had no clue what to pick, however I've made up my mind.

I've settled on..

British Literature
American Litrature
& Introduction to Mass Communications

As well as my core class in British & American Culture.

So relieved to have finally made the choices because its been bugging me for weeks.

Another thing ticked off my list!

Also...

I have chosen a date to leave!

I'm planning to travel to New York on the 14th of August which gives me three days in the Big Apple before settling in in Atlanta.

Can't quite believe I'm going back to quite possibly one of my favourite places in the world. One more thing to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment