Wednesday 28 May 2014

Well this is a surprise, I've neglected my blog.. again!

I've been super busy these past couple of weeks, in between coming home and starting a new job its been a hectic period with some less than fantastic news, however onwards and upwards!

I had a lovely little promo from my fantastic now "ex flatmate" (boo-hoo) Bryony at www.belizabethselway.blogspot.co.uk which means I need to do her recommendations justice.

Since my last post I've now booked my appointment at the American Embassy and I'm that one step closer to my visa which is extremely exciting and nerve racking at the same time. You would not believe the amount of paperwork I've had to fill out this evening. Including questions asking if I'm a human trafficker or if I have employed child soldiers? Oh America.

So the next step is to travel down to London in a few weeks which I can't wait for. It's been so long since I've been and I can't wait for a lovely couple of days with my good friend Phoebe who is kindly letting me stay at hers. Hoping for some sunshine for a few days, maybe a few cheeky cocktails and a spot of shopping (shocking I know)!

No comments:

Post a Comment