Sunday 22 June 2014

Good news!

Hellooo!

Since my last post things have progressed pretty quickly. For starters, my Visa has been approved!

After a 6.30am wakeup call on Tuesday morning, joining the hoard of businessmen on the tube and wondering round Grosvenor Square for 10 minutes (only to realise the US embassy is the biggest building there.. classic me!) I went through all the security checks and interviews etc and happily had my Visa approved. I even got to pick up a little brochure on visiting Georgia which only got me more excited/nervous!

I was happily shocked by how quickly and stress free the whole thing was and I was done within an hour and a half! 

I then celebrated the day with my friend Phoebe exploring sunny Camden and being introduced to the wonder that is Gluten free, Vegan friendly cookie dough milkshakes.. which were AMAZING. For something so healthy it was shockingly tasty. Two things which very rarely coexist in harmony. Usually I wouldn't be that bothered about the healthy part but seeing as I'm on my America health kick for the next month or so it definitely ticked all the boxes.

So once again I'm feeling stupidly excited and counting down the days..52 by the way incase you were wondering ;) 

Not long now!

No comments:

Post a Comment