Saturday 17 May 2014

Well since I last posted there has been a bit of delay which is a minor hiccup.

After sending off all my application and numerous forms multiple times, I'm officially an enrolled student at GSU which is crazy!

However there's been a bit of a problem as the two universities agreement is up for renewal which means we won't receive any of our visa forms until that's all gone through. Slightly annoying as I really want to get my flights booked soon and have a proper date to count down to. Nothing I can do though, so I'm just sitting tight at the moment.

I've finally finished my exams though which is great! Pleased to have some freedom and hopefully I'll start posting some more stuff on here as the ball starts rolling. Slightly lacking inspiration at the moment as nothing too exciting is happening but I'll try to keep posting!


No comments:

Post a Comment