Saturday 17 May 2014

One of the things I'm really excited about being in America for is the music.

I'm a big fan of country music and contemporary country, and recently I've had Hunter Hayes on constant repeat after a recommendation from a friend.

Such a cutie!
Source
His songs are so catchy and have kept me sane through revision so I thought I would share my top track right now!

It's called 'Everybody's Got Somebody but Me' and it features Jason Mraz in it.

From the title you'd assume its a "cry over your Ben and Jerrys and Bridget Jones" kinda tune but its the total opposite. It sounds like what would happen if Michael Buble did country, and is an essential summer tune!

Hunter Hayes – Everybody's Got Somebody But Me - feat. Jason Mraz [Encore]

Go listen! Even if you're not a fan of country, its still a damn catchy song!


No comments:

Post a Comment