Thursday 20 February 2014

Hey there!

Well here goes. After toying with the idea for a little while now I've decided to blog about my upcoming move across the pond to Atlanta, GA this August! 

For those that don't know me and don't know what the move is all about here it is! I'm studying Journalism and English Literature at Northumbria University in Newcastle and I heard about an opportunity to study in Atlanta for the second year of my degree as part of an English and History Exchange programme with Georgia State University. One thing you need to know about me is my LOVE for America and anything to do with the place. I literally jumped at the chance to apply and was lucky enough to be one of ten students chosen to go this summer.

Needless to say I was ecstatic when I heard back at the beginning of January and have been ever since!

So basically to help aid my excitement (not that I need anymore help) I thought it would be nice to keep a blog of everything involved in the move right up to the day and while I'm there. Anything from daunting Visa applications to what candy I can't wait to buy again in Walmart, I'm hoping to get it all in here.
 

So here goes!

SJ


 

No comments:

Post a Comment